Friday, December 18, 2009

WOW... and not in a good way

I just expressed some feelings to a friend and got a reaction that was so totally unexpected I'm stunned. 

I didn't expect them to necessarily agree with the way I was feeling, but I was basically told to shut up and mind my own business unless there was something I could do to change it.  It brought me to tears (and still is) because I was made to feel like I'm nothing but a rumor monger by even telling them about it. 

I am in shock.  As each day goes by I'm seeing more and more about this person that just makes me wonder why I am so attached.  As they say, people change and in the 4-1/2 years I've known this person there has definitely been a change.  I just wish I was a stronger person and could stand up to them the way they stand up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment